Tuesday, August 23, 2011

7 Places I Want to Go In My Life



I recently attended my 40th high school reunion, an event attended by about 10% of my graduating class.

It's only about a half hour down the freeway to my childhood hometown, Westminster, but it brought a lot of memories flooding back. I enjoyed seeing people for the first time in four decades, some of whom had been close friends, though not consistently. Others were people I admired who surprised me by remembering me.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks, "Oh, if I had known then what I know now..." We can never go back and re-live our experiences, but we can learn from our mistakes and plan our futures.



Where have you always dreamed of visiting? Knowing you will not live forever, you should have a list of seven vacations you want to take, and this year should be when you cross off the one at the top of your list.

In this economy, perhaps you can't afford a vacation at all. That's nothing to be ashamed of, and I don't want you to spend money you don't have. Being broke, however, is not the same as being poor. Everyone is broke sometimes, but it's understanding that is not your permanent state that will help pull you through.

Having a list of places you want to go is an excellent motivator. So what seven places do you want to go?

I'd love to help you get there. "Better service leads to better trips."

No comments: