Friday, October 16, 2009

Exploring the Archives

If you want to learn what cruises are really all about, you might want to dive into my Archives. I haven't been everywhere in the world, but I'm working on it.



You can call me at 310-546-9618, and I can direct you to a specific topic that interests you. For example, my trip to Northern Europe this past July is chronicled from July and August of 2009.




Details from another favorite, my Greek Isles cruise can be found in August of 2007. Since the years aren't referenced, you have to count back to the third August in the list.

Just pick months at random, and you'll probably find repeat favorites like Mexico, Hawaii and the Caribbean.


If you want to go more quickly to a specific place, use the "Search Blog" section at the top. For example, you can type Moorea into that field and search to learn about my favorite tropical island that awaits you in French Polynesia.




If you have a particular activity that fascinates you, like snorkeling, just type that into the search and see what you find.

Of course, when it times to book your next great cruise, you can start getting specific with a search at www.CruisePlanners1.com, where "Better service leads to better trips!"

No comments: