Friday, January 30, 2009

The sea was angry that day, my friend....


Normally, none of us gets seasick, but, as George Costanza famously said, “The sea was angry that day my friend. Like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli.”


Staying in the public spaces helped, but when Julie decided to pack our bags in the room in the afternoon, she found herself quite queasy.


At the same time, I had gone to watch “Drillbit Taylor” starring Owen Wilson at the small movie theater.


The Screening Room was located far forward on deck 2 of the bobbing ship, but it proved entertaining enough to divert my attention from the movement.


We enjoyed our last evening aboard, despite almost falling over when the ship would lurch as we danced at a jazz night club.


Over the course of the day, my thoughts returned to all the many beautiful places we had visited, and this reference gives me an excuse to post a few more photos from our trip.


We disembarked in Barcelona without incident and went off to find our post-cruise hotel.

No comments: