Friday, March 7, 2008


A Memorial Service to celebrate the life of my beloved mother Mary at Grace Community Church, 138 Eighth Street, Seal Beach, CA, at 3:30 PM on Thursday, March 13, 2008.

A second Memorial Service will be held for Mary at Antioch Church in Notasulga, Alabama, at 3:30 PM on Saturday, March 15, 2008, to allow her many loved ones in that part of the country to join in celebrating her life.



Thank you for all the kind messages of comfort I have received. While I will never be completely over this, I am beginning to think clearly again.

I choose to think of my mother being on the ultimate cruise vacation, where she regains her youth and visits wonderful old friends and family she hasn't seen in years. I hear the cruise director is fantastic.
It would be selfish of me to keep her here when she never stopped me from taking an amazing journey.



By the way, please see the comments on the preceeding posts of some messages I received.

No comments: