Monday, November 12, 2007

The Best Travel Value?


"Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends."

---WALT DISNEY

According to most surveys, travelers consistently rate cruises to be the best travel value, and for good reason. With a cruise, your meals onboard are covered. Yes, there is alternative dining with a reservation fee on many ships these days, but even these are bargains compared to their land equivalents.

What really sets a cruise apart is the entertainment on the ship. On a land vacation, travelers often forego expensive shows. On a cruise ship, instead of turning in early and driving to your next stop early in the morning, you can enjoy a terrific night of quality entertainment while your floating resort takes you to your next port.

If you only want a place to sleep, shower and change clothes, you can go with the cheapest, smallest room on a cruise, but there are balconies and suites for those who appreciate a little private down time away from the public. The choice is yours. In either case, you'll want to be on the right ship for you. You may think you know what you want, but why not enlist the help of someone who studies cruises for a living?
I know some people enjoy searching the internet to find a cruise for themselves. When it comes time to book, however, give me a call. Maybe I'll find something you overlooked, but even if you're positive you've already zeroed in on exactly the right cruise and stateroom directly with the cruise line, please call me anyway. Why? Hopefully it will benefit you, but also because I enjoy what I do. I would like to continue to be able to provide service to travelers looking for guidance and help, but I can only do so as long as clients continue to book their trips through me. Even people who know exactly what they want often need some assistance down the line. It costs no more to book through me than directly through the cruise line, and often I will save you money, either immmediately or at some point prior to the final payment date. Call me toll free at 866-554-5553 to plan your next great cruise or resort vacation.

No comments: