Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Online Booking


I recently added the capability for you to book online immediately with either Royal Caribbean or Celebrity on this blog (upper right hand corner) as well as on my primary web site.

In most cases, you will find the best deals currently available using these booking engines. Sometimes, however, I know about sales that will be available in the near future that could save you money, especially on cruises embarking within sixty days or on similar cruises, so calling me to discuss your plans is always a good idea. As with standard reservations made through me, I am happy to take advantage of any applicable promotions that become available after booking and before final payment.

These booking engines are also excellent tools for browsing future cruises. Both Royal Caribbean and Celebrity have proven to be wonderful lines with many satisfied, repeat passengers, but keep in mind that there are many differences among ships, even within the same cruise line. Feel free to call me at 866-554-5553 to verify your decision. Better service leads to better trips.

No comments: