Thursday, September 6, 2007

More photos from Crete: July, 2007

My brother-in-law Rollie posted some photos online of our time in Crete, including these.

Since I didn't have many pictures of daughter Gina, Rollie and me enjoying our fantastic day together in Crete, I concentrated on those rather than scenery shots.

The picture above shows Rollie and I standing between our waiter and cook at the gyros place where we had lunch.




That lunch was a highlight of the cruise, and I think you can see it on our faces.


The next few photos were taken in the morning while we were at Knossos, the ancient Minoan city where cicades provided a constant if not exactly melodic soundtrack.








































































































Wes at Meat Market











Venetian Fort to guard the harbor


Greek Beauty Personified?


















Rollie enjoying Mythos at a seaside taverna




No comments: